~from the Good Earth to your table~

Exceptional Certified Organic Vegetables, Herbs, Heirloom Flowers, Garlic, Jams & Jellies

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Delivery week #2: lettuce, chard, peas, kohlrabi, parley, dill, beets...hmmm, what am I forgetting? Rose is lamenting that the broccoli is taking its own sweet time and that the spinach has had a rough time and will not make it for an early harvest. I weeded in the peppers for a bit and I must say the dark purple blossoms are gorgeous. Rose has a new restaurant account in Auburn - Bistro One. I just happened to be eating there on Tuesday with my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws and it was fab. Luke will do wondrous things with the fresh produce from HHO, of that I am certain. I flew into Pumpkin Hill Bistro with some rhubarb, beets, kholrabi and chard...right at the peak of lunch time...they were hopping...sorry about the bad timing. -Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment